Platinum Complete Celebration Package • pricing information available upon request
This package is ideal for the couple that has planned every aspect of their wedding and is ready to be a guest at all of their wedding festivities. From the time you take your first step at the wedding rehearsal to the last toast at the after wedding brunch this package is designed for you to enjoy every detail of your wedding weekend. This package includes services up to 150 guests. If over 150 please request the À la carte menu.
- Includes both the Rehearsal Dinner and the Day After Brunch Coordination Packages.
- Includes the Honeymoon Suite Package.
- Unlimited communication via e-mail with consultant during the time of service to answer any questions you have.
- Will provide templates for creating an itinerary, day of checklist, ceremony processional and other forms to organize your perfect day.
- We will visit the ceremony and reception site with you one month prior to the wedding and we will start the initial floor plan to be used the day of.
- Two hour of consultation meeting two weeks prior to your wedding to discuss all of the details related to the wedding reception. We will review your floor plan and placement of all day of elements.
- We will review your industry professional contracts to ensure accuracy when confirming details 1-2 weeks prior.
- Confirm times and details with all industry professionals 1-2 weeks prior.
- Distribute your wedding itinerary detailing of the weekend’s event for the wedding party and family members, outlining arrangements for the wedding day at the rehearsal.
- Organize and run the ceremony’s rehearsal, up to two hours.
- Unlimited use of the items in the coordinators wedding survival kit.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to your vendors.
- Direction and coordination of wedding and reception activities on wedding day, up to eight hours.
- Direct all industry professionals at ceremony and reception site with their deliveries to their appropriate locations for set up.
- Supervise and complete ceremony and reception site set up including: programs, unity candle, guest book, favors, nametags, toasting glasses, etc… to the bride’s specifications.
- Pin flowers on attendants and distribute bouquets.
- Supervise the industry professionals duties throughout the day based on the brides specifications.
- Orchestrate ceremony processional.
- Supervise distribution of the ceremony tossing/exit toss items to guests.
- Will place gifts or any other personal items in a secure location for departure.
- Continual management of your timeline.
Additional services or time may be added at your request for an additional fee.
Complete Celebration Package is also available without the choice of either the rehearsal dinner package or the day after brunch for a reduced cost.